New Milford, CT 06776
|It consists of a passive open space with a picturesque bandstand.
The Green can be used by New Milford nonprofit organizations if applied for and approved by the Parks & Recreation Commission.
Bandstand use is permitted until 9:00 pm.
PLEASE COMPLETE A "PARK RESERVATION" FORM AND BRING TO NEW MILFORD PARKS & RECREATION TO RESERVE THIS FACILITY
|Rental available to New Milford residents
- Filing Fee required with application (Non-refundable).
May be required for your event (at your expense).
- Electricity (if requested) - Hourly Fee Required.
- Alcohol allowed with permit only. (P&R Commission approval required for application.)
- Security Bond (refundable).
- Porta-John Rental(s).
- Key/Lock Deposit (refundable).
- Tent Installation Bond (refundable).
- Marking Irrigation System - Fee Per Section Required.
- New Milford Police Officer(s).
- Additional Trash Receptacles or Dumpster.