Register Now

Scholarships are Available

Any New Milford resident may request a scholarship for recreation programs when a need exists.

Requests must be made in writing on an official application form. All requests are kept confidential and will be evaluated based on financial and/or personal hardship. Applications are available at the Social Services Department at the John Pettibone Community Center, 2 Pickett District Road.