Lynn Deming Park - Pavilion
Facility Area Information
134 Candlewood Lake Road North
New Milford, CT 06776
Phone: (860) 355-6050
|Lynn Deming Pavilion
Currently Closed Due to COVID-19.
Alcohol is Prohibited at this park!
Rental available to New Milford residents only:
Weekdays = 1pm - 8pm, Weekends/Holidays = 4pm - 8pm.
- Filing Fee required with application (Non-refundable).
- Pavilion Rental Fee required (Non-refundable).
- Events limited to 50 guests including children over age 3. Detailed guest list form must be supplied to Parks & Rec. Office minimum 1 week in advance.
- Groups Multi-use Fee Required (if applicable).
May be required for your event (at your expense).
- 10 Picnic Tables available
- Bathroom & Bathhouse available during the regular season Memorial Day Saturday to Labor Day.
- Beach & Playground.
- 2 Grills immediately adjacent to pavilion - no charge.
- Large Charcoal Grill inside pavilion - Fee Required.
- Smaller Grills immediately adjacent to pavilion - No Fee.
- Electricity (if requested) - Hourly Fee Required.
- No Alcohol Allowed
- Security Bond (refundable).
- Porta-John rental(s).
- Key/Lock Deposit (refundable).
- New Milford Police Officer(s).
- Additional Trash Receptacles or Dumpster.
|Required Fees (non-refundable)
Filing Fees (non-refundable & required with application)
Pavilion Rental (non-refundable & required): $125.00
- Individual: $20.00
- Group/Organization: $50.00