= Unavailable = Available
Log in to Request
New Milford, CT 06776
|The New Milford Town Green is located on Main Street and boasts of being the prettiest Green in New England. It consists of a passive open space with a picturesque bandstand. The Green can be used by New residents and groups if applied for and approved by the Parks & Recreation Commission or Parks and Recreation Director. Bandstand use is permitted until 8 PM.
- Applicants must be a resident, tax payer, organization or business of New Milford.
- A non-refundable filing fee is required with all applications.
- Parks & Recreation Commission approval may be required for your event (The Commission meets the third Monday of the month)
Hourly fee required if requested
Allowed with permit only - P&R Commission approval required
The Following May Be Required At Your Expense:
- Security bond (refundable)
- Portable restroom(s)
- Key/Lock deposit (refundable)
- Tent installation bond (refundable)
- Marking irrigation system - fee per section required
- New Milford Police Officer(s)
- Additional trash receptacles or dumpster
Security Bonds Will Be Kept If:
- All requirements are not met 96 hours prior to the start of your event.
- Failure to; comply with approval requirements, clean up after your event or remove trash
- Prohibited actives occur, such as parking, driving or installing items on the Town Green or in undesignated areas of any park.
If Parks and Recreation personnel are called into work, you will be charged at the appropriate rate of pay, including time and one-half and double time.