10 Wheaton Road
New Milford, CT 06776
|Very picturesque picnic area and playground are on this site along the East Aspetuck River.
Picnic tables, a park pavilion, grills, fishing, and a field for passive-active recreation, plus a parking area are located at this site.
Alcohol is allowed by permit only at this site.
Park opens one half hour before sunrise, and closes one hour after sunset. Directions: Route 202 to 10 Wheaton Road and the Park is on the right after the bridge.
PLEASE COMPLETE A "PARK RESERVATION" FORM AND BRING TO NEW MILFORD PARKS & RECREATION TO RESERVE THIS FACILITY
Rental available to New Milford residents only:
- Filing Fee required with application (Non-refundable).
- An Alcohol Permit and Parks & Recreation Commission approval is required to have alcohol at your event. (Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of each month.)
May be required for your event (at your expense).
- 4 Picnic Tables
- 2 Grills immediately adjacent to pavilion - no charge.
- Large Field immediately adjacent to pavilion (if requested).
- Electricity (if requested) - Hourly Fee Required.
- Alcohol allowed with permit only. (P&R Commission approval required for application.)
- Security Bond (refundable).
- Porta-John rental(s).
- Key/Lock Deposit (refundable).
- New Milford Police Officer(s).
- Additional Trash Receptacles or Dumpster.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.