1 Park Rental Request Form & Info
= Unavailable = Available
Facility Request Form
New Milford, CT 06776
|Application Info & requirements
|Park Application Form
- Park Reservations cannot be made online or over the phone.
- All applicants must be a New Milford resident or tax payer and must provide proof of such upon submission of application (such as a valid driver’s license or tax bill with your name and address on it).
- To hold your date pending approval:
- The Park Reservation Application must be submitted with appropriate non-refundable filing fees to New Milford Parks & Recreation.
- The online calendar is not accurate. Please call to to confirm your date is available before submitting application and filing fee.
- Depending on your needs and event type, your application may require the following (Determined by our Director and/or the Parks & Recreation Commission after submission):
- Parks and Recreation Commission approval. Applications must be submitted a minimum of 5 business days prior to the meeting (meeting schedule on file at the New Milford Town Clerk office)
- Alcohol Permit (Parks & Rec. Comm. approval required)
- Security Bond (refundable)
- Electricity Fee (non-refundable)
- Key/Lock Deposit (refundable)
- Police Officer (at your expense)
- Portable Restroom (at your expense)
Click the Park Reservation Form link below to download the application.